Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: New people.

  1. #1
    Imbalance Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    If you can think of anyone who might be interested in joining our lil' commune, bring 'em. The more the merrier, and since colin's been chompin' at the bit we better make it snappy. He's been giving Wild some weird looks...and his breath reeks of onions...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Wildonion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2005
    Posts
    203
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rushes into the thread, slams and locks the door behing him. "This is ridiculus! Get some people in here I swear I will shot colin before he takes another drink!"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Mox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2005
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I suppose we could just try and get some of our other WK forum regulars over here.

    We could go on a recruiting spree. Yeah, and then we can have a XILCOREH Hell Week where we spank the trainees with 2X4's and make them eat cabbage stuffed goldfish heads. And later, make them go an a panty raid to the WK corporate offices.

    This could be great.

  4. #4
    Imbalance Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Alright, since I have to do some updates on my new PC tonight anyway, I'll try to do some PMing whilst I download. Should be hell, but for the sake of this little forum, I shall suffer.

    Or...I might get sidetracked by how much more porn I can download on this faster machine...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Mox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2005
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, poor baby and your speedy new system.

    Man, life must be tough......

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dark__embrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2005
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm here for the beer, Clix, and the women!
    So where are the clix?

  7. #7
    Imbalance Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Mox:
    Oh, poor baby and your speedy new system.

    Man, life must be tough......
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey, I went from a 8-year-old first generation Pentium 386 laptop to a cheesy AMD WalMart special for the sake of upgrading to anything that I could afford, but I still have only a 56k dial-up for internet, so it's not that much faster for getting online. Wife had phone calls to make, so I only got as far as grabbing a handful of patches instead of the bigger Windows updates. Needless to say, no recruiting...nor porn. [img]frown.gif[/img] Tonight, perhaps.

    Anyway, welcome Dark__Embrace.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Wildonion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2005
    Posts
    203
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He is your father, lol.

  9. #9
    Imbalance Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Avatar of Imbalance:
    Maybe if I bump every thread, it'll look "busier" in here...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...Well, it didn't take long to get tired of that.

    If yinz set your default forum view to anything longer than the past month, well, it'll look "busier," that's all...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
="7"%SEPARATIST FORUM